Summer List

Edit Artikel

I’ve got a quick copy of a copy, and it was quite the hit at my house!  Kimba recently borrowed this idea from Meg at Whatever, and I borrowed it from Kimba!  It’s a vicious creative cycle in blog world!

IMG_1498

As you can see, I have a few more things to add, but my kids wanted it hung right away.  They are 10 and 7 so I thought they might not be into it.  However, they kept showing it off to their friends and talking about it. Yes, I had to draw lines on mine.  It took all I had not to use a ruler for the squares.  As a matter of fact, I need to stop talking about it.  There’s a ruler right in front of me, and I’m not afraid to use it.

IMG_1495

This weekend we tackled several things on the list, and our summer doesn’t technically start until next weekend!  We may fill that sucker up sooner than expected!

IMG_1644

My son doing the chicken dance.  He clearly gets his dance moves from his dad.

IMG_1640

Of course, a little pool diving “in action” is always fun.

IMG_1446 IMG_1456

5 more days of work, 63 open houses, two end-of-year parties, and a graduation ceremony to go!  Just a Girl is almost back and ready to blog, people!  I just need to make it through this week.  Stay with me!

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments