Handmade Holiday Review

Edit Artikel

Courtney at A Thoughtful Place knows how to gift give. I am totally doing this! I love the possibilities of it, and she shows us different ways to use them! Way to go!

chalkboard coasters

By now, you might know that I get weak in the knees when it comes to packaging. I am drooling over these little bags. How simple yet so charming! Beth at It is What it Is used these as a Christmas advent (of course!), but you can use them for whatever you like!

 goodie bags

Orange it Lovely is a girl after my own heart. Pottery Barn and glitter. Oh, and saving money. Perfect combination! These would be great to attach to my presents to my teenage nieces. The wheels, people! They’re turnin! pottery barn peace ornament

Speaking of high-priced decor on the cheap, Carrie at Dittle Dattle replicated a Ballard Designs monogram wreath. I think this might be my neighbor gift this year. This way, I can drive by their houses and think how cool I am for making them such a beautiful gift. Or I can drive by their houses and curse them for not putting my wreath on their doors.

Christmas Monogram Wreath

Uh oh. We’ve got a sewer, people. Stand by. Oh, wait. After reading her instructions, I just might be able to do this. Go see the tree these are on at Running with Scissors. Too. cute.

Oh. My. Word. Want. IT. How charming and simple and delicate and seasonal.  Go to the I Design Box for directions (and a gorgeous horse print on the wall!).

book page tree

I’ll be back to announce the winners—no, I haven’t forgotten. I’ve got some projects I’m working on, and I’ve got 754 loads of laundry to complete.

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments