SAS in Review

Edit Artikel

It was another one of those weeks. You ladies are so talented! I had sooo many I wanted to feature, but alas, my children took precedence. Darn Rugrats! Here are just a few highlights of your fabulousness!

Paige at Faith’s Place transformed (and I mean transformed!) her stairwell. You have to see the before pictures to truly appreciate how beautiful it is now!

Photobucket

Really? WHY haven’t I thought of this already? I love it! Go visit Birgit Kerr to find out how she did it.aPA315635[1]

Cassie at Hi Sugarplum shares her easy and inexpensive (and beautifully simple!) mantle.

100_0790

The point of her post is to show us her cute door-turned-welcome board, but I just couldn’t let the whole porch go without being seen! LOVE! Go visit Wendy at Ordinary Miracles of Life

20101012_6

Michele at Primp (love that title!) shows us a project that really needs no words. Go. See.

You’re kinda not gonna believe how Erin at The Little Apartment made this chandelier. Well, I couldn’t anyway. Pure genius. Pure patience. Great job! 

I’ll be back later to announce the winner of the BEAUTIFUL canvas from

GeeZees.com

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments