Show and Share Day

Edit Artikel

Before I say anything else, I want to make sure to remind you that Monday is a BIG, BIG day at JaG! W'e’re kicking off the holiday season with the 3rd annual Handmade Holiday party! Work like crazy over the weekend and get those tutorials ready! See you then!

holidayparty_Page_2[1]-1

If you’re the type of person who’s looking for a good deal every day (who are we kidding, right?), then my giveaway this week is JUST for you!

BLOG LOGO copy

A Side of Peaches is a daily deal site that offers goodies for women for 50-80% off!  This is one site that you will not want to miss! It’s basically like Christmas every day. You never know what you’re gonna get!

a side of peaches sample ad page 6b

A Side of Peaches is offering this B-U-Ti-Ful owl locket for one lucky linker! I love this, and I have three outfits picked out for it. Just sayin’…

LYN2300ASCLR

Link on up, and I’ll announce the winner next week! I can’t WAIT to see what you’ve been up to this week!

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments