Mantle Fallification-ism-ty.

Edit Artikel

*~*Scroll down for the Geezees canvas winner!*~*

Soooo it started with this wreath (thanks for all your encouragement, by the way).  Whatever I did to the mantle was just gonna have to work around this bad boy.

 fall wreath

I shopped the house for most everything. I snatched these cone trees up at Hobby Lobby a few years ago, and I’ve loved them ever since. They’re the perfect sparkle and color for this spot.glitter cone trees

I basically shopped the house for the other items. It’s amazing how fun it can be to move things around and feel like they’re new. It also helps that I stick to a general color scheme throughout my home. It sure makes it easier to shop it!

fall mantle

I knew I wanted some extra pops of orange this year, so the only things I purchased were the two glass pieces below. One was .99 and the other was $1.99. Big spender, I know.

pinecone mantle

Orange sticks in the candle below. $4.99 at Meijer three years ago. Another lucky find, I guess!

fall mantle

I definitely wanted something a little more streamlined since Halloween had a lot going on! It’s festive, yet calming for me. Can’t go wrong with that! Of course, after all that work, my husband’s response about the mantle was, “Yeah. Nice. I like how cheap it was.” Of course you do, dear.

fall mantle  

Congratulations to the winner of the Geezees canvas!

Kalleen At Second Street

About Me

Just send me an e-mail, and I’ll get you in touch!

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments