Show and Share and Scentsy Day!

Edit Artikel

One of the first things I notice when I walk into someone’s home (including my own) is how it smells. My husband says I could be a bloodhound. I will refuse to see this as a direct link between me and a dog, but rather as a compliment to my sense of smell. In other words—a good scent is very appealing to me.

scentsy

Lauren from Scentsy is offering one lucky linker a full size Scentsy product. What makes them so spectacular (aside from that delicious scent) is how easy they are. They are wickless, so there’s no flame to worry about!

        scentsy scentsy scentsy

There is such a selection that you’ll never struggle with having it out as a piece of your decor. (Did I mention I’m picky about how potpourri/reeds/oils look in the house, as well? Yeah…a little particular.) Thankfully, all of these products are gorgeous, so there’s no concern.

scentsy

Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s see your links and one of you will walk away with a beautiful Scentsy product! Good luck!

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments