Cel-O-brating

Edit Artikel

We had quite a busy weekend here, and I’m not quite up to blogging speed yet.  I’ll be back tomorrow with the dining room, but I thought you might wanna see what we were up to for the 4th.

IMG_2144

It was 90 degrees, so it was a no-brainer that we were going to the beach.  It’s our favorite place to be!

IMG_2224

The water was refreshing, and the waves were just big enough to keep us entertained.

IMG_2230

Of course, the dunes always provide their own form of entertainment for my little climbers.

IMG_2195

That kid totally thinks my kid is cool.  He’s probably thinking, “Wow.  I wonder where he got that swimsuit.”

IMG_2198

We ended the night with some fireworks….

IMG_2267

IMG_2285

and fell fast asleep as soon as we got home!  I hope you all had a great holiday!

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments