Dear Home Goods,

Edit Artikel

I’ve thought long and hard about how to approach this issue with you.  I live 98.22 miles away from your closest store.  I’ll give you a moment to consider what that means for me.

4443845882_a0c350fb1fFlickr

Basically, I’m tired. Tired of wishing that I could brag to the world about your delightful lighting section, and exhausted at the thought of having to live yet another day without every. single. one. of these lamps.

HomeGoods lamps by Girl Reading.

You see that platform cart below?  If I were shopping in that store, I would gladly move it out of the way. I wouldn’t even consider it a nuisance.  It would be my privilege really.  It would be the least I could do as your humble patron.

Out Shopping... by VA Photo Blogger.KCHblog

I felt compelled to write this letter because there are days when it is just too much to bear. I live in a very populated area.  We would make it worth your while. 

Photobucket

Freckles Chick

Consider this the first stop on my campaign for Home Goods Grand Rapids.  Has a nice ring to it, no?

Forever Yours (and I mean that),

Chris

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments