The Dining Room (said with echoes)

Edit Artikel

Sorry…Blogger is having issues with comments, and I thought they’d be fixed by now.  They’re not.  Grr.

Let’s take this reveal back to the beginning, shall we?  We were just getting ready to attack it, so I wasn’t particularly concerned with lighting.

IMG_0858

It was a green room with black furniture.  It was a pebble in my shoe, a thorn in my side—we didn’t get along well.

IMG_0854

Prepare yourself for some pictures ‘cause I’m pretty happy with it.

IMG_2132

 IMG_2130

Oh sure.  It’s not completely finished yet.  I’m looking for a new chandelier (pendant), and I can’t seem to find a vase for the arrangement that works.  It’s temporary.  I need to hem the curtains, but I’m simply too lazy.  Soon enough.

IMG_2136

IMG_2108

IMG_2126

I will say that adding trimwork to any room can make drastic changes. Even without any accessories, it was galaxies better than what it was before!

IMG_2072

I’ll come back with some details about the project. For now, I’m simply enjoying the fact that it’s done.  Almost.

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments