A Program Interruption

Edit Artikel

I have him-hawed about this post for quite some time. I him-ed. I hawed.  I finally came to the conclusion that you are my people. When something significant happens, it should be something you share with your people, right? 

IMG_1327

I’ve dropped subtle hints for the past couple of years, but I’ve never actually said that my husband is in law enforcement.  Uh…he’s in law enforcement.

IMG_1121

Our house has been a little chaotic recently because he was selected to be on the E.S team for his department (other depts. call it SWAT). It was a career goal for him to be selected, so he’s extremely excited. Me?  Not so much.

The downfall at this point is that he’s gone for training for two months.  I know there are a lot of single moms out there, and I constantly commend you for your work.  However, the thought of doing this on my own isn’t necessarily appealing to me.

IMG_1038

You think I’m being dramatic?  Look at these crazy kids. They’re gonna eat me alive!

232323232fp53697_nu=328;_856_573_WSNRCG=336774_6_332_nu0mrj

 232323232fp53836_nu=328;_856_573_WSNRCG=336774_6;332_nu0mrj

Because my husband might freak that I mentioned he’s out of town, I should remind you of my secret weapon.

IMG_1113

He may be dumber than a box of rocks, but he is smart enough to bite your face off if you decide to harm us.

IMG_1660

Of course, you could always turn the sprinklers on.  Then, he would stop in his tracks.

IMG_0799

While my husband is repelling out of helicopters and training in sniper shooting, I will be shopping for school clothes and spray painting something. Kinda makes you wonder how we’re even married, doesn’t it? :) 

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments