Where Have I Been?

Edit Artikel

This temporary single-motherhood is starting to get the best of me. It’s not that I haven’t found time to blog, it’s that I haven’t found time to do anything to actually blog about! You with me on that one?

Sooooo wanna go on a picture tour of what I have been doing? First up, I celebrated this little one’s 8th birthday.

IMG_3186

The beadboard is up. Now it’s caulk, wood filler, sand, caulk, stare at it, caulk, walk away. Come back, stare at paint swatches, move them around, caulk. Repeat.

IMG_3233

I keep telling myself it’ll be worth it in the end. If there is an end.

IMG_3237

I painted this room, and I hate the color. I can’t stand it when I paint something white, and it has a pink undertone to it. It’s so close to being done, and I now have to gut it again to re-paint it. Something I’m not necessarily in the mood for, but it must. be. done.

IMG_3239

I grounded my daughter because her room looked like this.

IMG_3240

I grounded my son because his room looked like this.

IMG_3242

To make all the “pain” go away, I went on a therapeutic shopping trip. After my 2 hour drive home, I removed one of the frames to find this. Come on!

IMG_3245

I may or may not have purchased some of this stuff. It took all I had not to buy more. IMG_3248

I’m sure going back to work in a couple of weeks will make all of this way easier, right? I’m off!  Gotta buy more caulk!

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments