SAS in Review

Edit Artikel

I’m just gonna say it. This could very well have been the best SAS day ever. I just could not get over the decorating, transforming, and inspiring that you did. It was SO difficult to choose who to highlight.

As I was sitting at my computer last night and fretting over who to choose, my husband looked over and said, “Are you seriously stressing out over this?” Yeah. He’s really supportive of my feelings. Don’t be jealous.

Cottage Instincts brilliantly transformed this dresser! LOVE.

Kari at Beautiful Inspirations worked so hard on this cabinet, and it definitely paid off! The paint inside was a perfect choice, don’t you think?

Maple Memories showed us that baby food jars + bright hair ties+ chalkboard paint=brilliance! I love this idea!

I can highlight my friends, right? Beth at The Stories of A to Z made these “vintage” spindles. That girl!

You really need to see what Melissa at Veranda Interiors has done with her Halloween decor. I forewarn you now. Her. House. ‘nuff said.

The Hand Me Down House really knows how to transform thrift store finds! Go check out her fall decor!

As for me? I’m off to begin work on the china cabinet (said with echoes). We’re coming up on week 8 of 8! Woo Hoo!  Needless to say, I hope to be a little more productive when I get some parental support soon!

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments