A Guest Post by Maximus

Edit Artikel

It is me. Maximus. You may know me as The Nemesis, but privately my mom calls me Bubbers, Bubbaloo, Bubber-bears, or Dummy. It just depends on the moment.

IMG_6278IMG_6279

I thought it would be a good idea to write about my favorite moment of the day. Oh sure..I love when Dad wrestles with me or when I sit on Mom snuggle by Mom in front of the fire, but this? This is the big one.

IMG_6281

Mom comes home, let’s me outside, and I sit. I know what’s coming. Well, I think I do. There are days when I wonder if she’s letting me out in the hopes I just keep walking, but I’m simply too lazy for that.

IMG_6282

I think I smell something, but I quickly realize it’s just me. Alright, so “quickly” might be a bit of an exaggeration. Mom says the only thing I do quickly is scarf down a whole birthday cake.

IMG_6284

I resume the wait. My buttocks are cold, but if I walk around, I risk missing it. My ears stand on the ready.

IMG_6286

Do you see my ears? They’re on the ready. That’s dog talk, by the way.

IMG_6287

Wha..wait. Something’s going on. It’s either them or that mangy cat that beat me up last summer. Don’t make fun. This cat is tough.

IMG_6288

Hold…..hold….stay calm…

IMG_6289

Here it is! It’s the moment!

IMG_6290

Alert! Alert! Danger! Stand down...it’s just a 9-year old neighbor. Whew. Thought it might be the cat.

IMG_6291 IMG_6292

Love and adore me, kids. I’ve waited all. day. for this.

IMG_6293 

IMG_6294 

IMG_6295

Thanks for letting me guest post today. Mom keeps saying stuff like “Gotta cook dinner!” and “Why isn’t this house ever clean?” Really wish I could help her with that. As you can see, this blogging thing has worn me out. How does she do it?

IMG_4022

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments