Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Have You Seen It?

The resolutions are in full effect are JaG’s house, and it looks like blogging material has eluded me.  Yes, everyone, the time has come. I seem to have lost my mojo.

lost mojo

Apparently, filling 2 hours an evening with workouts and going to bed an hour or two early has left me with very little time for blogging material. What am I to do?!

I looked up “juggling mom” on the internet this afternoon, and this is the picture that I found.

vanderkam1 I literally laughed out loud thinking about how this mom “represents” me. I thought I’d make a few observations to help bring it more to scale.

vanderkam1-1

So that’s where I am. Juggling--without a smile on my face and a duster in my mouth--all the directions my life is trying to take me and failing miserably at it. That’s where you come in. Do you work full-time? Do you exercise regularly? Do you actually cook meals for your family? What about cleaning the house? Do you actually do that?

It’s not necessarily that I can’t do it all. I’m just wondering when to do it all.  Do you have a system down that you’d like to share? Or are you feeling the same way and want to shout out a big “Holla!” at me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mengenai Saya

Powered by Blogger.

Arsip Blog