More Teacher Gifts

Edit Artikel

If you’ve been here before, you know I’m not all too excited about the teacher gifts we must give throughout the year. You know, the ones that have to be clever and useful and clever and useful? A couple of years ago, I made these but I was looking for something a little different this year.

teacher gift

You ever been to Michaels after Christmas? Hello! Lots of little trinkets for mere change. Change, I tell ya! I found these little recipe boxes for .40 cents a piece. I sat on ‘em for a couple months (not literally—that would be unnecessary) until I could figure out what I wanted to do with them.

recipe box

I searched through my scrapbook supplies to see if I could Valentine these up a bit. It is my firm belief that pretty packaging can fool the recipient into thinking they got a really great gift. That’s what I do. I fool.

Valentine gift

Since these pretty boxes currently sit empty, I’m hoping my belief stands strong.

Valentine's teacher gift

I’ve got some plans brewing for what will go inside. As soon as I figure that out, I’ll let you see! Regardless, it’s a pretty cute presentation for .40 cents, no?

teacher gifts

With a change of the tag(s), the boxes go from Valentiney to every day-y. Clever? Check. Useful? Check. Empty and pointless? Check check. Don’t you worry…I’ll figure something out.Teacher Valentine gift

I am currently perusing through 335 links from Show and Share Day. Say what?? I’m seeing some fanTAStic projects, and I can’t wait to highlight some of them. I’ll be back!

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments