Show and Share Day

Edit Artikel

It’s been a whirlwind week at JaG’s house, but I am soooo ready for Show and Share Day! I imagine most of you haven’t been in bed with the flu for the past week and got a LOT more done than I did.show and share day

Unfortunately, another issue keeping me busy this week is that my fantabulous mom had a heart attack. I contemplated even saying anything (no Debby Downers here!), but then I realized that it’s that many more prayers or positive thoughts I could solicit. And believe me…she’s worth it.

IMG_4926

She’ll be having surgery tomorrow to assess the damage, but to say it shook me to my core would be an understatement. I’ve been posting updates on Twitter, and I’ll continue to do so.

IMG_6031

Of course, having a bunch of talented blogs to peruse might keep my mind occupied. I’d love to see what’s been going on in blogland. Let’s begin, shall we?

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments