SAS in Review

Edit Artikel

WOAH! You girls (over 200 of you) have been busy! You’ve been organizing (love that), decorating, holidaying, baking, and inspiring. Whew! I’m exhausted. How am I supposed to choose?

Sherry at Design Indulgence takes copy cat chic to a whole new level. You need to see this one.

The girls at Uncommon Designs made these dish towels, and I couldn’t be more in love. How adorable, no?

Bliss Bloom Blog shows us an idea that we should have thought about a long time ago. Guess who’s gonna copy her?

Sweet Something Design has Halloween on the brain, and I can’t blame her. Check out this adorable dry erase idea she has. And look at her handwriting! Gah! Must be nice!

My friend Kris at More than the Mulberries is an absolute genius. I mean, hello? Look who she’s friends with. Joking aside, I’m in love with this room, and I forced asked her to share it with all of you.  This is just a sampling. Go check out the grocery store storage area she has in her basement.

Well, thank you to everyone who linked up. It was an absolute joy seeing everyone’s ideas! I will announce the winner of the gorgeous linens in a couple of days.

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments