Yeah, she’s my designer.

Edit Artikel

In case you haven’t heard me shouting it from the rooftops already, I wanted to make sure you understand just how wonderful my blog designer is. Danielle from The Design Girl is beyond fantabulous (yeah, that’s a word), and she’s sharing a special deal just for you!

Danielle is offering a custom blog design for only $65 right now!  Say what? I had a reeeeally hard time choosing a couple of my favorite designs she’s done, but here’s a start.   

Danielle does everything from custom designs, holiday blog designs, and even pre-mades! If you want to see more of her spectacular work, you can check out her portfolio here. I’m not gonna lie. This  girl knows what she’s doing.

If you’d like to spruce up your blog, Danielle is just the girl and now is just the time!

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments