The Bathroom Resource List

Edit Artikel

How in the world can I possibly thank each of you for your kind comments, e-mails, tweets, and Facebook mentions? You certainly know how to make a girl feel like she’s accomplished something! Thanks so much!

Well, the big question was the cabinets. I’m still working on that post, so until then, I thought I’d give a little resource list to combine all those “where’d you get that?” questions.

I wrote a whole post on the monogram art here. What I might not have included is that the font for the initials is Modern No. 20.

nautical bath

I found the rugs at World Market (Cost Plus) for $16.99 a piece. I could NOT find a runner that would fit this space, so these work out perfectly.

jute rug

The towel hooks are actually dresser knobs from Hobby Lobby. This shelf is pretty much rigged. I’ll explain that later. It meant I had to change up the knobs just a bit, but it worked out nicely.

bathroom wall art

I did paint the ceiling. It was a Benjamin Moore paint (of course), but I’m still looking for the can that I specifically told my husband to make sure I don’t lose. Grr. I’ll be back with that one. The wall color is also by Ben Moore. I wanted something a little creamy, but not too ivory. I settled on Cotton Balls. Love it.

wide beadboard

The mirror (one of my first purchases—and my favorite) is from Hobby Lobby. I bought it half off for $25.00.

sunburst mirror

The basket is from Marshall’s, and the shell mix is a combo of shells we’ve collected and some I just purchased at shell shops in Florida.

shell basket

I know you want to know about the cabinets and the mirror frame. I promise I’ll get back with that. Until then, here’s an easy access list of the questions you want answers to. If I don’t answer something, feel free to Facebook me. It’s the easiest way for me to answer them! Enjoy!

  • Beadboard (wide plank) and crown molding: Lowes
  • Baseboards: Made out of MDF sheets that I had cut
  • Wall/beadboard paint color: Cotton Balls by Benjamin Moore
  • Ceiling paint color: Benjamin Moore…
  • Shelf: Rigged. I made it from a piece of wood and an old shelf I already had.
  • Wood cubby shelf: Flea Market ($5.00!)
  • Sunburst mirror and wood fish: Hobby Lobby
  • Shower Curtain: Bed, Bath, and Beyond
  • Rugs: Cost Plus World Market
  • Wire basket, small clock: Marshalls/TJ Maxx
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments