SAS Day and a Dreamy Kitchen

Edit Artikel

I pretty much fell on this kitchen remodel tonight, and it just had to be shared. It moved me, simply put. See the befores…

Are you prepared for the after?  Yeah well, I wasn’t so I had to check. Here you go.

white kitchen

There’s a couple of reasons I’m so madly in love. #1. The white. You know how much I love white. #2. It actually looks like a realistic home. I’ve never been so in love with a home that had such a great kitchen without 14-foot ceilings and a whole wall full of windows.

It’s such a magazine-worthy kitchen without looking like it has to be in a magazine-size space. I LOVE that. I want to ask…do you think these are 8 or 9 foot ceilings? They’ve gotta be 9, right? Please tell me they’re 8. :)

white kitchen

If you’d like to see more, go visit Jenny Springer Photography. As you can see, she’s basically a photography blog, but she does offer a few design posts--this one being one of them.

Okay! Let’s see what everyone’s been up to! As you can see, I’ve been very busy checking out other people’s homes. Shocker, I know. 

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments