Shopping and a Contest

Edit Artikel

Well, I’ve done something I NEVER do. I entered a contest. And by “never”, I mean the last contest I entered was never ago. A very sweet reader (Hi, Jenn!) has more confidence in me than I do, and she thought I should enter. So I did.

The Designer In You

I entered the bathroom (again, ‘cause Jenn told me to). Don’t worry—I haven’t forgotten about the cabinet tutorial. It’s on its way.

bathroom wainscotting

I also entered the dining room because the rules state that 5 rooms can be entered. I thought that was excessive, but 2 can’t hurt. Right? I’ve already linked you over there, and all you have to do is vote (hopefully positively). You can actually vote something down, but I think that’s mean. Perhaps this sensitivity is exactly the reason I’ve never entered a contest.

dining room board and batten

On another note, my BFF and I are taking a special Spring Break trip today. Can you tell where we’re going? I’ll give you a hint.

Ikea logo

Wanna know where we’re going after that? Here’s another hint.

HomeGoods logo

It is the equivalent to Christmas morning for me, and I look forward to this trip all year. Yes, all year. Doesn’t take much for me! I’ll be armed with coffee, a camera, cash, and companionship.

My shopping list is so extensive, I’m too embarrassed to even post it. Instead, I’ll give you a little picture tour of items I’m looking for. Ooh, it’s a guessing game!

Ikea Lack shelf

Ikea office

Ikea office

Ikea room

So, while others are soaking up some rays and frolicking in the ocean for their break, I am quite content with my “shop-til-we-drop” day!  I’ll be back later with a full report!

Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments